E & I work on Mobil G.O Platform (BLGS as a subcontractor – April 2012)
We are a Nigerian Engineering Company working for the Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Sector. We were registered in Nigeria in April 2006 and we are 100% Nigerian Owned.We are Licensed by DPR in the following Categories: Technical Consultancy Services for Oil & Gas Facilities Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management Services – for Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas Facilities.
BATELitwin Global Services was registered in Nigeria in April 2006, and is 100% Nigerian Owned. We are licensed by DPR in the following Categories:
- Technical Consultancy Services – Engineering and Project Management
- Construction Services – Installation and Upgrade of Onshore and Offshore Production Facilities and Platforms
BLGS Project execution activities are split between 2 main Business Units
OIL & GAS ENGINEERING SERVICES BUSINESS UNIT
- Conceptual Design, Basic/FEED and Detail Engineering services for Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Oil & Gas projects
EPC & PMC BUSINESS UNIT
- EPC/EPCI/EPSCC/EPSCIC Contracts (In Consortium or Joint Venture)
- Project Management Contracts ( PMC )
- Industrial Projects
- Procurement Services
STRATEGIC TECHNICAL PARTNERSHIPS
JV Contract Partnerships
- NETCO For TOTAL ESA (2009‐2012)
- ATLAS For CHEVRON ESA (2009‐2012)
Project Specific Partnerships
- DBN Nigeria Construction contractor ( Port Harcourt yards)
- KAVIN Engineering : Offshore Engineering (FPSO engineering)
- EMC3 (France) : Deep water Umbilical Engineering and Commissioning, Marine/Subsea technology.
- CATHIE ASSOCIATE: Offshore Engineering Consultancy, Project Management and Supervision.
- NOBLE DENTON: Onshore/Offshore Engineering and Construction Management.
- EGIS: Onshore/Offshore Infrastructure and Construction Management
- ABB: Instrumentation, Control, Automation and Telecommunications
- SOCOMET Offshore Barges & Cranes
- SOFREGAZ Process Gas Engineering and Construction Management
TARGETED MARKETS & APPLICATIONS IN NIGERIA
UPSTREAM OIL & GAS
- New Build Onshore & Offshore Oil & Gas Production & Processing Facilities o Onshore and Offshore Flare Gas Elimination Projects o Onshore and Offshore Facilities Debottlenecking / Revamping / Upgrade Projects o Sub‐sea Developments
- Operations Engineering support for the following potential Clients:
TOTAL/TUPNI/TEPNG, CHEVRON, EXXONMOBIL, SHELL/SNEPCO, NAOC, ADDAX etc.
- MIDSTREAM OIL & GAS
- Transmission and Distribution Pipeline Systems o Gas Compression Stations o Pipeline Pumping Stations o LNG Terminals, GTL and Gas Processing Plants
- DOWNSTREAM OIL & GAS
o New refinery o Refinery Debottlenecking / Revamping / Upgrade Projects o Tank Farms
- INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
o Integrated Power Plants ( IPP’s )
o Power Supply facilities (lines, substations and control systems) o Office Housing Building & Civil Works
TEPNG – Project Management for the OML 100 FSO Oily Water
Treatment Module (Erection, Heavy Lift, Hookup, Commissioning and Start-up)
- Project: Upgrade FSO Unity’s Oily water treatment facilities to manage current and future effluent water discharge qualities to meet regulatory requirements.
- Project scope : BATELitwin is responsible for the supervision and the coordination of the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Heavy lift Installation, hook-up and Commissioning activities for this project.
- Man-hours : 25 ,000 hours
- Dates : 2011 – Ongoing
OML 100 Document Update and Repairs Total – Planning
Project: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria (TEPNG) intend to develop a centralized database which shall contain CAD drawings, documents and 3D PDMS models that reflect the current status of the OML 100 facilities. This database shall be accessible to the Total Global community via GIS. TEPNG are currently carrying out repairs on the ageing facilities.
Project scope : BATELitwin-NETCO responsible for the Document Update, 3D Model verifications, Repairs planning and cost, Database Development and GIS development.
Man-hours : 30 ,282 hours
Dates : 2011 – 2012