We are looking for an experienced Corosion Engineer that will be responsible for design of the chemical treatment and CRA, also to produce Corrosion failure analysis upon Project/ Assets request.
- Collection and analysis of the project technical specifications issued by the Oil /Gas Company and International Standards Bodies etc. (EN, ISO).
- Liaising continuously with major material/equipment suppliers regarding the latest developments in technologies.
- Definition of the anticorrosion strategy using CP/ COATING / PAINTING / CHEMICAL TREATMENT/ CRA (corrosion resistant alloy) in order to optimize quality and costs.
- Issuing of engineering corrosion philosophy document including pipeline and Topside equipment review. Interface with Equipment / Electrical/ Instrumental engineering disciplines
- Transfer of the corrosion strategy to the discipline responsible of CP / Painting and Coating design.
- Design of the chemical treatment and CRA.
- Corrosion failure analysis upon Project/ Assets request.
- Interfacing with Installation Engineering Functions to solve the anti-corrosion problems of different projects.
- Definition of laboratory experimental work in corrosion field.
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferably with qualification in corrosion engineering.
- 5 years experience in process and utilities of petroleum refineries, chemical process plants.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English